|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
With Zegal, you can improve the collaboration and documents sharing among team members and persons outside of your organisation.
1/ Sharing rule with team members
Each organisation can have two types of members:
- Admins, who can view and edit everything on their account.
- Users, who can only view and edit the document that they created, or that was shared with them.
Click here to find out more about admins and users.
To share a document or a folder:
1. Go to the folder/document you want to share, click on the drop-down menu and click Share;
2. Under Share Settings, the Admin may define the person and/or organization that will have access to that folder;
3. Admin can set which access will be allowed individually: view, edit, or both;
4. The User will receive a notification informing that the access was granted to this folder.
2/ Sharing rule with people outside of your organisation
You can also invite people outside of your organisation.
Click on + add invitation and enter the email address of the person.