|Plan Availability||✓ Free Trial||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
With a Zegal free trial, you can:
- create an Offer of Employment Letter and a Confidentiality Agreement for free and preview the rest of our library;
- carry out a Legal Health Check; and
- schedule a 45-min demo.
How to sign up for your free trial
1. On our homepage, click on Free Trial at the top right side of the screen;
2. You have the option to sign up using an email address or Google sign-in. To sign-up using Google sign-in, click on "Sign up with Google". To sign-up using your email address, input your email and click on "Start".
3. You will receive an invitation by email at the address that you provided to confirm your email address. Open that email and click on "GREAT LET'S GO".
4. Select your market, input your phone number, create a password and click on "NEXT";
5. Fill in your company name, industry, company members, year founded and click on "NEXT";
6. Fill in your Name and Position and click on ALRIGHT, LOG ME IN!
🚩 I haven't received the confirmation email, what should I do?
The confirmation email could have been sent to the wrong email address. In that case, go back to the main screen and click on "Change it!" or start the registration over.
If the email address was correct, please check your spam folder for any confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
🚩 The link has expired, how do I register?
The link in the confirmation email will expire after 72 hours. If that link has expired, click on "SIGN UP" to start the registration process over.
📖 Learn more
Once you've signed up for a free trial, take a Legal Health Check. This Legal Health Check is a free questionnaire that only takes you a couple of minutes to complete. You will receive an instant report highlighting your legal requirements and an overview of any potential exposure to risk or liability that you might have.