|Plan Availability||Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
What is the HR Bundle?
The HR Bundle is a suite of documents that covers the 7 stages of Human Resources: Recruitment, Offer, Onboarding, Workplace Policies, Payroll, Employee Relations, and Moving On.
The below documents are available under the HR Bundle:
- Anti-bullying Policy;
- Anti-corruption Policy;
- Change of Employment Terms;
- Letter Complaint Form;
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure;
- Employee Handbook;
- Equal Opportunities and Anti-harassment Policy;
- General Appeals Form Grievance;
- Appeals Form Grievance;
- Procedure Grievance Resolution (or Settlement);
- Letter Maternity Leave Notification;
- Paternity Leave Notification;
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Commencement of Employment);
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Recruitment);
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Upon Offer);
- Policy on Use of Copyrighted Material;
- Promotion Letter; and
- Sick Leave Policy.
How to add the HR Bundle to your account
1. Go to My Account in Settings and under Subscription click on Manage subscription;
2. Under Document Bundles, select the HR Bundle Yearly and click on Proceed to checkout;
Note: The price of the HR Bundle will be prorated to match the end of your subscription.
Once the HR bundle is added to your account, it will be displayed under the Create Tab, as shown below: