|Plan Availability||Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
What is the HR Bundle?
The HR Bundle is a suite of documents that covers the 7 stages of Human Resources: Recruitment, Offer, Onboarding, Workplace Policies, Payroll, Employee Relations, and Moving On.
The below documents are available under the HR Bundle:
- Anti-bullying Policy;
- Anti-corruption Policy;
- Change of Employment Terms;
- Letter Complaint Form;
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure;
- Employee Handbook;
- Equal Opportunities and Anti-harassment Policy;
- General Appeals Form Grievance;
- Appeals Form Grievance;
- Procedure Grievance Resolution (or Settlement);
- Letter Maternity Leave Notification;
- Paternity Leave Notification;
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Commencement of Employment);
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Recruitment);
- Personal Information Collection Statement (Upon Offer);
- Policy on Use of Copyrighted Material;
- Promotion Letter; and
- Sick Leave Policy.
How to add the HR Bundle to your account
1. Go to Settings by clicking on the profile card at the bottom left. Then, click on Subscription. This will take you to the payment app. You can also directly login to the payment app through this link.
2. Click on Manage subscription next to your plan. This will take you to the page with a list of plans and add-ons.
3. Under Document Bundles, select the HR Bundle Yearly and click on Proceed to checkout.
Note: The price of the HR Bundle will be prorated to match the end of your subscription.
5. Enter your debit or credit card details and click on Add card and complete purchase.
Once the HR bundle is added to your account, it will be displayed under the Big plus sign ( + ) section in the left side, as shown below: