|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
Your Zegal account is linked to a company name. If your company is part of a group and you would like to create documents under a different company name, you can add an organization to your account.
How to add organizations to your account
1. Go to Settings by clicking on the profile card at the bottom left. Then, click on Subscription.
2. Click on Manage subscription next to your plan. This will take you to the page with a list of plans and add-ons.
3. Under Additional affiliated organisations and user seats, go to Additional Organisation Yearly, and from the dropdown menu, select the number of additional organisations, and click on Proceed to checkout;
5. Enter your credit or debit card details and click on Add card and complete purchase.
Note: the price of the additional organisations will be prorated to match the end of your subscription.
How to set up organizations to your account
1. Click on Settings in the left side. Then, click on Subscription.
2. You can see that there are organizations available to set. Click on 'Set up new organisation'.
3. You can then fill in the information required and click on Save to set up your organization.