|Plan Availability||✓ Free Account||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
1. Click on Create a document or the (+) sign on the left.
2. There are two tabs: Documents and Workflows. By default, you are on the Documents tab. If not, click on the Documents tab.
3. On the left navigation list, you can select the category of the document you want to create. Try for Free is selected, for this example.
4. Now, choose the document you want to create. You can click on Summary below the document name to get the description of the document. (Confidentiality Agreement is chosen in this example.)
5. Click on Use Template that is on the top right side.
6. Choose the option you want and click on Choose button.
7. You can choose who approves and signs the document. Also, you can add the additional recipients who will be receiving the document. Then, click on Create button.
8. Enter all the required information then click on Review document.
9. On the left side, you have the options of Customization, Comments and approvals and Options. You can submit the document for Approval and Signing. You have the option to download the document in DOCX and PDF.
10. Once the document is finalized, the document can be downloaded in PDF.