|Plan Availability||✓ Free Account||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
You can upload your own documents on to the Zegal app to e-sign them. You can use this feature to upload your documents and send them to anyone for e-signing.
How to upload and e-sign your documents
1. Access ZegalSign. Click on ⊕ to access your library of documents where you have the option to upload a document under the tab "ZegalSign"
2. Update Name and Description. You can update the name of your document and add a description.
3. Upload the Document. You can drag and drop the document or click on the box to upload it. We support .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif. You can upload many files in a row.
4. Set the party. Click on "Unnamed Party 1" to name the party. If you need to add an approver or a signatory within your account to this document, click on ⊕ Add. You can add someone from your address book or you can add a new user. You will then need to mark the user as an "approver" and/or a "signatory".
5. Set the Counterparty. Repeat the above steps for the counterparty.
6. Click on ‘View document’
7. Set the signatories information. At the top of the page, indicate whether the signatory will be signing as an individual or on behalf of the company.
You have the option to add the title and date to the e-signature, together with how the signatures are aligned.
8. Click on Begin signing process and then Sign or Invite to Sign the signatories.
10. In the ‘Options’ section, you have the option to download the finalised document in PDF.