|Plan Availability||✓ Startup||✓ Professional||✓ Premium|
You can upload your own document to e-sign using our ZegalSign feature.
The steps to upload a document are:
1. Click on ZegalSign on the left side.
2. Upload your document by clicking on Click to upload section. The supported file formats are PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF.
3. Click on Add signers to add the signatories and assign the signers. Then, click on Specify where to sign.
4. Click anywhere in the document where you want to insert the signature block. And enter signers' information by clicking on Signer information.
5. You can drag the signer information and set them in the document.
6. You can do the same for Signing date.
7. You can now sign the document buy clicking on Sign and invite the signers by clicking on Invite to sign.